- 1 Spiritual Guidelines No.1 - Pray to the Creator
- 2 2nd Spiritual Guidelines. Fear Nothing except the Creator
- 3 3rd Spiritual Guidelines. Think good, See good, Hear good, Speak good and Do good
- 4 8th Spiritual Guidelines. Sexual Guidelines
Spiritual Guidelines No.1 - Pray to the Creator
God does not need us to pray to God
Video clip: 53A-1996
- History tells us that God sends his Messengers and Prophets to ask people to pray to HIM.
- However, we must not think God as naive to ask human to pray to God.
- Xian Sheng explained that God does not need human to pray to God as he gets nothing from our prayers.
- The Messengers, Prophets and Xian Sheng, the Disciple of God, came as human to ask us to pray to God, for the sake of our own souls.
- The Creator created man and man is only a speck of dust when compared to our planet Earth.
- Earth is a speck of dust when compared to the sun.
- The sun compared to the other celestial objects e.g. galaxies and nebulas is a speck of dust.
- All the galaxies and nebulas combined together is a speck of dust compared to the universe.
- Our universe and all universes combined together is a speck of dust compared to God.
- We are praying to this Creator who created all and more than that by thought. All and more than that refers to everything known and unknown to us.
- If God wants us to pray to God, we would have not choice but to automatically kneel down and pray to God.
2nd Spiritual Guidelines. Fear Nothing except the Creator
Do not fear speaking up against a person if he committed a wrongdoing
Video Clip: S66A-B-1995
- In this video clip, Xian Sheng asked the Baitiangong followers to speak up, to talk about Baixian's organisation, to give him proposals for improvement or to point out against any person in Baixian that is rude on the phone.
- Xian Sheng asked everyone not to be embarrassed.
- In a court of law, we must be brave to speak out against any person who committed any crimes.
- We must Fear Nothing except the Creator.
- Fear Nothing except the Creator is related to think good, see good, hear good, speak good and do good.
- Fear Nothing except the Creator is the 2nd Spiritual Guidelines, that precedes the 3rd Spiritual Guidelines, think good, see good, hear good, speak good and do good. The reason is if a person fears, he can be coerced to think bad, see bad, hear bad, speak bad and do bad.
3rd Spiritual Guidelines. Think good, See good, Hear good, Speak good and Do good
Xian Sheng message to youth at Port Dickson about think good, see good, hear good, speak good and do good
Video Clip: 03061995
- All congregations are good, regardless of elderly or youth as long as everyone practices think good, see good, hear good, speak good and do good.
- If anyone thinks bad and influence others, then any congregations can turn from good to bad.
- There are different levels of ‘think good, see good, hear good, speak good and do good’ that brothers and sisters bring to the congregation.
- Some join the congregation to find boyfriend or girlfriend. Some join to enjoy a holiday and care for nothing else, some join to escape from home, parents and house chores.
- However, Xian Sheng wants everyone present to include spiritual values into this congregation.
- When we include good spiritual values, we would think of building a closer and united youth through better communication and visitation to their homes subsequently.
- We must prioritise spiritual in our activities and others will follow naturally like finding a suitable partner as according to the Chinese sayings, 人算不如天算 ,天无绝人之路 as something are predestined by God.
- When we follow ‘think good’, we can help our brothers and sisters that may have strayed away from the righteous path and gained good spiritual values or spiritual points.
8th Spiritual Guidelines. Sexual Guidelines
Nine months cohabits considered married and nine months separation considered divorce
Video Clip: 17A 1993
Explanation: Baitiangong 8th Spiritual Guidelines guides us on sexual related issues and also state clearly what are considered sinful according to the Divine Law of Nature.
Malaysia has two sets of laws:
- Act 164 Law Reform (Marriage and Divorce) Act 1976 is the statute that governs non-Muslim marriages and divorces in Malaysia. It came into effect in 1982.
- Islamic Family Laws that are different in different states in Malaysia. E.g. Act 303 Islamic Family Law (Federal Territories) Act of 1984 or Enactment 3 Islamic Family Law (State of Penang) Enactment 2004, and etc.
In Baitiangong, we are encouraged to register with a registrar of Marriage before conducting our own Baitiangong Way of Marriage, that is the 7th Spiritual Guidelines.
However, our own guidelines on marriage and divorce, similar to the Islamic Family Laws, are applicable only to Baitiangong brothers and sisters. However, we are still governed by the laws of each country that we reside in.